Do you feel that your workplace would be so much better if people could just take a more relaxed attitude? Do you feel tensions rising too often and see people getting frazzled? This is one reason why so many leading companies have implemented yoga and meditation sessions in the workplace. If it didn’t make sense in terms of productivity and performance indicators, it wouldn’t be happening.
So here’s what it can offer:
- Offer colleagues a way to interact and encourage good communication away from work or the pub.
- Set up for an effective afternoon with a positive focused frame of mind, without caffeine and chocolate bars.
- Relieves stress, and improves long term wellbeing, factors in absenteeism.
- Great for posture, toning and flexibility, counteracting the day of hunching over the desk/computer.
- Encourages more measured responsiveness rather than frazzled reactivity in workplace interactions and with clients.
Pricing per hour ranges from £60 – £120 depending on location, requirements and number of participants.